Studying in the UK is undoubtedly one of the best dream career destinations for many students across the globe. If you are concerned about your choice and on the brim of giving up hopes on higher education abroad, then this article explains to you why the UK is the right career destination for your higher studies,
- The United Kingdom has a commendable reputation for providing quality education. The UK's educational system is strong with top universities offering quite a number of seats, the ranking of the flagship institution, strength with respect to the GDP are some of the founding reasons for being an educational quotient country.
World-renowned universities such as the University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, Imperial College London, University College London (UCL) are in the UK. These universities are held in high regard among worldwide employers making students highly desirable and competitive.
- The UK is known for its hospitality and its inclusive culture. The university population is diverse with students from across the globe, from different ethnicities and cultures. The laws on prejudice, discrimination, and bullying in the UK are stringent. If students face undesirable situations in the UK, they are encouraged to report to the concerned authorities in the UK.
- The UK is brimming with job opportunities for international students. The UK houses some of the best companies in the world. These companies offer abundant opportunities for fresh graduates. Students can work while studying making them self reliant and confident in facing life.
UK jobs usually have a higher pay scale which helps international students to pay off any debts they may have and also allows them to provide for their lives.
- The UK is a beautiful country of varying landscapes and offers a well-balanced life for all communities. The UK is home to tourist attractions like the Stonehenge, Tower of London, the British Museum, Chester Zoo, Canterbury Cathedral, and so on. There are many activities that students can engage in and make their free time more interesting like hopping in the cities, punting in Oxford and Cambridge, attending Fringe Festival in Edinburgh and many more. International students have a great opportunity to explore a totally different life in the UK with great career growth.
- A myriad of Scholarships for Indian Students are available from various universities in the UK. These scholarships often cover a chunk of the educational costs, living expenses, etc, thus reducing the financial burden of studying abroad on international students. Commonwealth Master's scholarships, Rhodes Scholarships, The Exeter MBA Scholarships, Chevening Scholarships, Gates Cambridge Scholarships are to name a few.
Derrick Jones has been successfully placing students in well-reputed colleges in the UK for the past many years. The team is thriving at its best to place deserving students in highly ranked colleges in the UK providing them with the best career choice.
Derrick Jones understands that there are many aspiring students who are planning to study in the UK. The process of finding the college, getting admissions and settling in the UK is a tedious task and you will need immigration partners like Derrick Jones Management to help you realise your UK dreams. Derrick Jones offers services in student visa application, finding affordable accommodations, helping to choose universities, etc. while addressing each stage in your study abroad journey.